Eggs were always my goal to meal for as long as I can remember. They were one of the first things I learned to cook. And they are still one of my go to meals. These deviled eggs are a favorite in our house. The addition of bacon makes them BF approved.
- 6 eggs boiled and peeled
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon relish
- 4 slices of bacon cooked and chopped
- cayenne pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Cut the boiled eggs in half and gently scoop the yolks into a bowl and mash.
- Combine the mayo, honey mustard, relish, cayenne, and salt with the yolks and mix throughly.
- Fold in half of the chopped bacon into the yolk mixture and set aside the rest.
- Carefully scoop roughly 1/2 a tablespoon of the yolk mixture back into the whites, or use a piping bag if your feeling fancy. Use the reserved bacon to garnish the tops.
I love using honey mustard and cayenne together. The two flavors balance each other out and keep the eggs from being either too spicy or too sweet.