For us Sundays are always our TV nights. We curl up on the couch and watch shows that we have been anticipating all week. While waiting for a show to start this past sunday I was in the mood for chocolate cake, and so this easy recipe was born.
Paleo Molten Lava Cake
- 3 oz chocolate*
- 1 tablespoon grass feed butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- pinch of salt
- splash of vanilla
- 1/2 cup almond flour
Preheat oven to 350°
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the chocolate and butter for 30 secs or until melted. Stir to combine.
- Add the egg, coconut sugar, salt, vanilla, and almond flour into the melted chocolate and butter until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour into two greased ramekins and bake for 12-15 mins depending on how much “lava” you desire. It can be eaten in the ramekin or inverted onto a plate. Serve with coconut whip cream.
*I used Enjoy Life semi sweet chocolate chunks. This chocolate is dairy, nut and soy free which is why I love them so much.